Full-time • Marblehead, MA
Experienced Payroll, Finance and HR candidates this position is for you! Commonwealth Payroll & HR’s Customer Service Team works directly with our clients to support them in the use of it’s implemented platforms in order to deliver the ultimate in our industry’s customer service. We service clients throughout the New England area, but also well outside it.
Our compensation packages include Health, Dental, Vision and disability insurance benefits, 401k with generous match, and very flexible remote work options depending on your needs and situation. Great opportunity for growth with a fast moving company in a sector that is constantly changing.
- Initiate and follow up with customers and providers to sell products or services, resolve problems, and answer questions
- Prepare, process, review and monitor client usage of the iSolved platform and support their successful and accurate us of it
- Train current and new customers in proper use of the iSolved system for payroll, benefits, HR and timekeeping. Train new client stakeholders as well.
- Prepare and present new strategies to help customer achieve targets
- Assist client in employee onboarding, management and payroll practices
- Prepare and calculate premiums, invoicing, commissions and other accounting related functions
- Create and maintain computer files and suspense for follow-up action in payroll process
- Provide advisory support and assistance to the department supervisor as needed
- Attend client meetings and trainings related to the implementation of new solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School diploma or GED preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Spoken and written fluency in English – Additional fluency in Spanish a real plus!
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training either processing payroll with a national service, or in a service bureau environment
- Industry experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Demonstrated ability surrounding the use customer service principles and an altruistic demeanor
- Ability to apply concepts of basic accounting
- Experience in use of SAAS based software
- Ability to multitask efficiently and remain organized
- Must be able to follow set processes and abide by deadlines
- Must have training mindset to approach clients
- Must be highly responsive to customer needs
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the position you are applying to in the subject line.