View the infographic on 7 ACA Questions Answered to see the answers to the following questions…
- Who is the filer of forms 1094-B & C and 1095-B & C?
- What is the effective date of this requirement?
- Must the filer be a tax preparer?
- Do I have to read the forms and instructions thoroughly to begin the process?
- Can the forms be completed and mailed prior to the end of 2015?
- What address do providers, issuers, plan sponsors and ALE use to mail the 1095-B or 1095-C to the participant or full-time employee’s home?
- Can the 1095-B or 1095-C be provided electronically?