The following programs can be added on to most of Commonwealth’s bundles/programs to specifically fit the needs of your business and your employees. While each come at additional cost to the bundles, some of the bundles include certain elements you may see below.
- isolved Hire Applicant Tracking: A fully integrated Applicant Tracking System (ATS), isolved Hire can host your website’s career page, manage applicants, open requisitions, handle background checks, create and send offer letters and assessments, and will fully integrate with Commonwealth’s employee onboarding into isolved.
- E-Verify Integration: During the Employee Onboarding process, submit and receive employee verifications through the USCIS right into isolved with E-Verify.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit(WOTC): While onboarding new employees, deploy the data tracking process necessary to take advantage of direct tax credits available to your company based on key employee demographics.
- Managed Payroll: For companies who want to put payroll processing procedures directly in Commonwealth’s hands, or to ensure confidential payroll data truly stays out of the hands of your employees, this service is for the busy CFO or Controller who has no one to delegate to. Learn more about why Managed Payroll could be right for you.
- New Tax Registration Coaching: Hiring employees in lots of other states? If you need assistance on what to do and how to get your company registered to have employees in other states, our coaching can be of valuable assistance.
- TotalCheck Managed Net Pay Account: For employers who issue many paper checks to employees, this draws those checks on an account with fraud protection controls owned and managed by Commonwealth so you can avoid the need to book each outstanding check on your payroll’s journal entry.
- Labor & Job Costing: If you need to track and allocate payroll to various projects, locations or customers, this service is a must for your payroll reporting.
- General Ledger Mapping & Reporting: Directly map all earning, deduction, tax and other payroll items to your GL codes to create a balanced and importable payroll journal entry.
- Restaurant Reporting Package: For hospitality and restaurants seeking a way to alert and manage when tipped employees make less than minimum wage, to track the FICA tip credit, and effectively deal with multi-rate overtime issues.
- Certified/Union/Trades Reporting Package: For companies in the trades who have hours-based reporting required for Certified Payroll/Prevailing Wage jobs, and who need to report on employee hours to their unions for benefits and other charges.
- PEO Transition Planning: Leaving your PEO can be a difficult thing to do, but Commonwealth has you covered! Want to ensure that your employees are properly credited for contributions against certain tax limits? This program ensures credit for all predecessor wages accumulated with your PEO and that your program goes smoothly for all employees.
- Timecard Import: Employee hours and worked data extracted from a system such as a Point-of-Sale (POS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), or independent time and data collection system can be imported directly to isolved for payroll processing purposes.
- Carrier Connectivity: To avoid the need for double data entry, directly submit employee benefit enrollments and changes to your plan carriers electronically when all changes are made by you or the employees in isolved.
- Retirement Plan Submission Services: Tired of submitting your 401k or other retirement plan manually through spreadsheets or your recordkeeper’s online form? Let Commonwealth do it for you quickly and automatically.
- ACA Compliance Toolkit: For companies with over 50 Full Time Equivalent employees, tracking eligibility for health insurance under the ACA and reporting on it at year end can be tricky without the right tools in place.
- Plan Billing Reconciliation: Many employers require regular reconciliation of their benefit plan billing vs actual enrollment records. Using isolved, Commonwealth can do this for you.
- Project-based Timekeeping: If you are an employer seeking efficient ways to track employee time at various locations, clients or projects, Commonwealth offers a multitude of tools that easily allow employees to capture that information electronically once, ultimately translating it to payroll for allocation purposes.
- Punch Data Collection Methods & Equipment: Most employers seek efficient methods for employees to clock in and out, and Commonwealth offers an array of methods and equipment for employees to do this, whether it is proximity card based punching or recording hours worked on a mobile device.
- Geofencing: If you have employees punching remotely using mobile or cellular means, it is important to know that they are punching from the actual work location, and geofencing allows you to do that.
- Punch Importing: If you are tracking employee punches but lacking a reliable method to interpret those punches based on employee rules, Commonwealth’s time system can handle that for you by importing the punches from your root system.
- Employee Scheduling: When managing employees, it is important to effectively communicate with them and their supervisors the posted schedule, either if it is consistent or changes from week-to-week. It informs who they must work with for employees on any given day, making scheduling a critical component of many timekeeping solutions.
- isolved Learn Pro: Commonwealth’s Learning Management System (LMS) allows for the creation of online coursework for employees based on role, seniority, and location. It also gives the administrator the capability to pick from 150 of our most popular courses, while digging deeper into our marketplace for courses they may want to include but not covered under the core.
- Pay-as-you-Go Worker’s Comp: For companies wanting solutions where premiums are tied directly to each payroll processed and funded accordingly, Commonwealth has many options both for direct solutions and reporting as needed for a variety of industries.
- Employee/Management Training Topics: Dependent upon the state your company resides in, you may have mandated employee or supervisory level training that you need to conduct. Commonwealth has many means to accomplish this both in-house and with its HR partners.
- Employee Handbook Build & Review: Need assistance in building an employee handbook from scratch or reviewing and updating your existing handbook? Commonwealth has many ways to help you accomplish this.
- HR Readiness Audit: Many companies, after a period of growth, change in locations or other significant change, will require an audit to review existing HR policies and procedures and look for gaps in policies to address.
- HR Consulting: If your organization has a specific HR challenge it needs to address, whether it’s compliance, culture, recruiting, compensation, organization or process, Commonwealth and our able HR partners can put together a program to assist your specific needs.