Giving them the capability to perform tasks for themselves in the way that is most comfortable, whether its on paper, or using a mobile device. Either way, if they want to retain a workforce, Employer’s need to be prepared and responsive to the needs of their employees, not dictate to them.
This means deploying tools that allow an employee to be self-sufficient with the employee data, no matter the time of day or night, or the device. So they can serve themselves.
At Commonwealth, we firmly believe that in the future of employment, the quality and capability of the employee’s interface will dictate, and even define, their perception of their employer. An employer’s relationship with its employee, especially in a remote setting, will be defined by its ability to communicate electronically and without words.
Employee Self-Service Capabilities
- Time off requests
- Personal info/Payroll info Updates
- Life Event Tracking
- Timekeeping (punch or hours recording)
- Benefit Enrollment/Updates
- New Hire Onboarding
- Paycheck/Year End form Review
- Employee Calendar/Schedule
- Performance Reviews
- Employee Engagement
- Time off approvals
- Resource/Personnel Management
- Timecard/Timesheet Verification
- Compensation Reviews
- Certification and Training Tracking