Federal & State Government Agency Links:
Covid-19 Webinar Series
Along with our HR content partner, Mammoth HR, we offered a series of COVID-19 webinars. Following are descriptions and recordings for each of these sessions.
This webinar recorded on June 18, 2020, discusses how employers can create safe and healthy workplaces for employees to confidently return to. In this webinar, Kara Govro, Senior Legal Editor, also explores infectious disease control strategies for specific business profiles (size, industry, setting). Webinar presentation slides can be found here.
This webinar recorded on May 14, 2020, addresses the compliance aspects of effectively managing layoffs, furloughs and recalls as a result of the pandemic. Kara Govro, Senior Legal Editor, also answers HR questions about COVID-19 related issues impacting small businesses. Webinar presentation slides can be found here.
This webinar recorded on April 16, 2020, reviews current guidance and regulations related to COVID-19 legislation and addresses some of the most common COVID-19 employer questions. Webinar presentation slides can be found here.
Hundreds of questions were collected from our 1st webinar and distilled down into a short list of the most common COVID-19 questions and answers for employers. This webinar recorded on March 31, 2020, explores these common questions and discusses the latest state and federal updates on COVID-19. Webinar presentation slides can be found here.
This webinar recorded on March 23, 2020, addresses the most common HR questions relating to COVID-19 and shares resources and best practices on topics including work-from-home policies, FMLA and PTO. Webinar presentation slides can be found here.
Back to Work
- CDC: Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to COVID-19
- CDC: Prepare your Small Business and Employees for the Effects of COVID-19
- FFCRA: Q & A and Guidance from the DOL on Administering FFCRA Leaves
- FFCRA: Frequently Asked Questions
- FFCRA Employee Paid Leave Rights
- FFCRA Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL): Wage and Hour guidance on issues around COVID-19
- OSHA, COVID-19
- Essential Employee Letter
- Sample COVID-19 Communication Letter to Employees
- COVID-19, Notice of Furlough Letter
- Notice of Layoff Letter
- Notice of Temporary Layoff Letter
Forms & Notices
- CDC: Stay Home From Work Poster
- Work From Home Agreement
- FFCRA: Poster
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Company Property & Financial Obligation Form
- IRS Form 7200
- PPP Borrower Application Form, revised 2/17/2021
- PPP Borrower Application Form – Schedule C Filers Using Gross Income, effective 3/3/21
- Second Draw Borrower Application Form, 2/17/2021
- Second Draw Borrower Application Form – Schedule C Filers Using Gross Income, effective 3/3/21
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and Instructions, Form 3508S/for loans of $150K or less, 1/19/2021
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and Instructions, Form 3508EZ, 1/19/2021
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and Instructions, Form 3508, 1/19/2021