The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) established by the CARES Act, is implemented by the Small Business Administration with support from the Department of the Treasury. The PPP provides small businesses with the resources they need to maintain their payroll, hire back employees who may have been laid off, and cover applicable overhead.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury: Paycheck Protection Program Overview
- Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act
- SBA: Paycheck Protection Program
- PPP Flexibility Act of 2020 passed on June 5, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ’s as of August 11, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ’s on Loan Forgiveness as of August 11, 2020
- PPP Full List of Updated Interim Final Rules
Applications & Instructions:
- PPP Borrower Application Form, Revised June 24, 2020
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application, Revised June 16, 2020
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Instructions, Revised June 16, 2020
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ Instructions
- Commonwealth’s PPP Loan Forgiveness Coach Program – Learn how a Commonwealth Coach can help you find and organize the data you need to complete your application, while making the right choices to maximize your forgiveness.
- Webinar: Surviving the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application – Recorded on August, 26, 2020, this session features Jeff Plakans, President of Commonwealth Payroll & HR and Stephanie Franklin, Commonwealth’s PPP Compliance Expert as they share the latest updates and strategies for completing the loan application. Follow the webinar link and after submitting the contact form you will gain access to our most recent webinars including this session and its presentation slides.